Friday, January 29, 2010

Organization

Salutations!

I had a meeting with an accountant this week. Just like going to the mechanic, they make you feel like you're 4 years old again, shaking their head at you for not knowing the exact definition of inventory, business renter's insurance vs. renter's insurance and all that. If I knew that stuff, I wouldn't need help! Maybe this will teach me to be a bit more patient with my clients as well.


Now where was I?

Oh yeah, I'm not the most organized person. I would like to say that I am at least organized enough to function in my life independently without any major catastrophes (so far!). That’s all well and good, and of course my organization skills could be improved upon. I understand the benefit of being very organized, however I would want creating art to be paramount in my life, and I’ll just go ahead and let organization fall to a distant second or third on the priority list. Fine with me.

Back to the chaos! Another drawing moving the story forward. Have a lovely winter weekend.


1 comment:

how to ollie said...

I like your writing style. Nice blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails