Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Mender

Hello!

Back to the boy and robot story, i think that I have a good bend to it that will take it into the direction that i want it to go. Of course, I thought of it in the shower this morning. The shower is the place where I do my most important and critical thinking. Why is that? Maybe that its the point where I feel that I am preparing for the rest of the day? Maybe its getting back to the primordial roots of evolution, being enveloped in warm water. Not sure. Frank and Ollie (amazing Disney animators) said that they would get their inspiration from shaving with the electric razor in the morning.

Here's a start to the process, more drawings to come. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Alina Chau said...

AWESOME!! I was wondering what happens to the robot! ^____^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails