Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End of the year and a drawing!

Back in San Francisco after a nice holiday with family and friends. Unfortunately I was not able to see all of the buddies that I would have hoped to see, but that's usually how it goes : /.

Anyways, just getting back into the swing of things here at my studio, planning things out and trying to get through emails as well as creating a bit of art!

Here is an image from this morning, getting back into my little story. It may turn into storyboards pretty quick here, so that means less color pieces. But here's one that I wanted to experiment with some brushes and edges. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Alex "Toon" Deligiannis said...

That is so beautiful. Love the kid's hair!

Michael Daley said...

Thanks buddy! I used your beard as inspiration! Haha

Renee Kurilla said...

Such a great perspective. I love following this story :) Have a happy new year!

Alina Chau said...

This is beautiful!! Have a great new year, Mike!

Nearchos said...

Very inspirational!!! Love your technique...Have a happy new year mate!

Chris Houghton said...

Wow, GREAT painting Mike!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails