Friday, November 06, 2009

They ALL float, Georgie!

Here's a break from the story!

This is for the DrawerGeeks theme this week, "teeth". Although there is not teeth involved in this shot, there definitely are teeth involved in this movie!  This is from a great horror movie called IT written by Stephen King. What I find most frightening about horror films is the occasional piece that is completely out of place. That really sends my imagination spinning into crazy land. Its truly disorienting... I love it!

Happy Friday!


8 comments:

Davipalooza said...

Oh God! You've captured it perfectly. Although it looks cheesy now, I can't get over how scary that movie was when I was a kid. I can just hear Tim Curry's voice. "You want a balloon?"

Anthony Rodriguez said...

*GULP*

Jared said...

hahahah "want some candy?"

Niko Geyer said...

You captured that scene nicely. I love the color contrast!

While the movie did haunt me as a kid, I will say that it was a really shoddy film. The book on the other hand is nothing short of a masterpiece of horror fiction. If you enjoyed the story, defnitely pick up the original novel! Stephen King's masterful characterizations in that book made me fall in love with his style.

Chris Houghton said...

This is TERRIFYING! Great work Mike!

Pablo said...

Hahaha. Love it.

coindemoncerveaudroit said...

Pennywise is such a badass. Great one.

coindemoncerveaudroit said...

pennywise is such a bad thing. Great one and thanks for the memories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails