Monday, October 19, 2009

robot sketch of a story

Hello!

Welcome back to Monday. Rainy here in San Francisco, but my spirits are high because APE
(Alternative Press Expo) was this weekend and it was a total blast. It felt great to sell my artwork and to be inspired by all of the creativity that the other exhibitors have to offer. Amazing all around!

I am just about out of books and prints, but i might put a list of both up here that people can request if I ran out or they couldn't make it. Hit me up if you want to get one!

Also, I have been working forever on a project with my extremely talented musician friend Matias. I really want to work on it but with everything else, its difficult, so I am going to try to work on it with my sketches here and there and get it done. So here's the first sketch and check out Matias' working version of the music.
Enjoy! http://foothebar.com/post/86553200/i-decided-to-put-up-a-little-sketch-of-a-piece-of



2 comments:

Pablo said...

Wow! I really really like this. Fantastic mood piece.

Muffin said...

I love it - the mood is perfect! I'm looking forward to see more of this story. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails