Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Back to Busy

Hey peeps,

Back from the con! So sorry that this note is so late, as I have been pretty busy lately. I started a job right when I got back up in San Francisco and have been working with a sweet art team on a fun project.

As for the con, another fantastic year! It was definitely inspiring to see so much great art, and it was fantastic to see all of my buddies! I picked up quite a few great books, I will write more on those later (writing about this will take a little time). My fourth sketchbook also made a debut! Thank you to everyone who bought a book. I have only a few left and growing list of people that want them, so let me know if you are planning on getting one and I will add you to the list and put one aside.

I should be back to posting more in a few weeks once the schedule opens up more.

Anyways, its late and I'm tired. Here is a painted sketch for today. I promise more later. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brittney Lee said...

I love this one, Mike! Really, really nice shapes.

*daisy said...

Hi Mike!! It was so great to meet you down at the con, and I wanted to say thank you again for the book!! :D Casey loved her book as well- she says nothing but wonderful things about you and your art!! Love the blog- you have some really great stuff!

Felix Lim said...

Radical !!
this one jolted my senses, never seen anything like it. really nice colors!

Alina Chau said...

This is beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails