Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Sketches

So, some legal changes have been happening in California. Very exciting! There's still a long way to go for society, but I think that a great first step is acknowledgment. So let's take that step together, yeah?















In other acknowledgments, what the heck is going on outside? In case you don't live in San Francisco, two weeks ago I drew a true-to-life picture of myself leaving my apartment, able to see my breath and wearing a pea coat. It was about 50. Now its 85 inside my house. What's going on? Don't get me wrong, I could get used to it.... but what a change! I'm sweaty.

1 comment:

Sarah Forrester said...

I love the pro-gay-marriage drawing! Its about time, eh? :D Hopefully more states will follow along with the trend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails