Friday, July 28, 2006

Post Con

Wow!

Comic Con 2006 in San Diego was amazing as usual! There is such a wonderful volume of varied and talented commercial artists in this world! It was excellent to see old friends and to make new ones.

I was at booth 933, the Rhythm Section, with my good friends Debbie Aoki, Pascal Campion, Martin Hsu, Anthony Vu and Vin Teng. I sold and traded a large amount of my limited edition sketchbook, "The Ides of March, Biocreep Vol. 2".

I tried to print more copies of my book this year to have a few left over, as last year my book quickly sold out. However, they are going fast and I still have a few copies available for purchase. Shoot me an email if you are interested.


It was great to see everyone there, and I hope to see you at Comic Con 2007!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails