Friday, July 14, 2006

Comic Con 2006

Hey all!

I'm going to be at Comic Con 2006 at the booth Rhythm Section with my friends in San Diego! Hope you all can make it! Its a very exciting event.

I will be selling this book, The Ides of March, my second sketchbook at Comic Con. This is a collection of my favorite drawings as well as fun ideas that I have wanted to create for a long time. I really enjoyed putting it together this year. Here are a few sample pages.

If you would like to support my art and buy a copy, I will love you forever. Email me at biocreep@yahoo.com.


























































8 comments:

pascal said...

ooooooooooooohh..can't wait to get that book!!


You knwo how much i love your stuff mike!

Justin Ridge said...

NICE!! Save a copy for me FO SHO'! See ya' at the Con!

katzenjammer studios said...

cute animal rampage! yesss!

Brian Growe said...

Sweet, Mike has a blog... and a new book... and is gonna be at the Con! Overload! What booth number are you gonna be at?

Martin Hsu said...

mike! since when did you have a blog buddy! well it's always a pleasure hanging out with ya. Thanks for the good times... including the beers!

Alina Chau said...

These are awesome!

Biocreep said...

Thank you everyone!

Felix Lim said...

Mike, two of your sketchbooks have provided me with so much enjoyment. Its great seeing your freedom in experimenting with styles. Im the one who should thank you for being so inspirational man. U rock buddy, I hope I can go visit you before I go home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails